Description of MiniFinder Wristband Lock
With MiniFinder’s wristband lock, you can lock and unlock the safety alarm’s wristband when needed. A useful solution when the wearer of the Nano has a tendency to try to remove the safety alarm. The design of the wristband lock is patent pending.
How does the wristband lock work?
- Remove the buckle from the wristband by pushing a paper clip against the side of the buckle.
- Thread one part of the wristband through the lock.
- Adjust the bracelet to the desired place.
- Thread the other part of the wristband through the lock.
- Lock the bracelet with a simple push.
- Use the supplied tool to open the lock.